In Today's highly competitive market Data and Information is critical to mission and if you want to win the race you have to work on your company's data. Mentis helps customers in data warehousing in multiple ways for following critical business needs:
- As a solution for ready access to vital corporate information hence saving valuable retrieval time and increasing productivity.
- As an Enterprise Information Portal for providing a standardized view of the enterprise and customer information.
- As acrystal ball which your employees can use for trending and forecasting.
As an integrator of your information in your myriad systems - Legacy, e-Business, ERP and CRM.
Our unique tool and process driven methodology ensure that you hit the data warehouse ROI faster and cheaper. With an unparalleled resource pool of top-notch solution architects with broad industry experience and a depth of skills across an array of data warehousing tools, Mentis provides a cost effective business solution to your unique data warehousing scenario.
Data Warehousing Services we offer:
Our Data Warehousing team has deep expertise in delivering the comprehensive DW solutions that you need:
- End-to-end solutions design and development
- Business requirements analysis and data modeling
- ETL architecture and development
- Custom reporting and OLAP solutions
- Data mining
Mentis Technology Expertise
Our depth of experience across the entire spectrum of the data warehousing tools enable us to implement a best of breed solution that is ideal for your scenario. Our skills cover:
- Business Intelligence tools ranging from OLAP tools like MicroStrategy, Brio, Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, Information Advantage, Informix Metacube, Webfocus, Hummingbird BI Suite
- Extraction Transformation Cleansing and Loading (ETCL) tools like Informatica, Datastage, Datajunction, DataMirror, John Henry, Trillium, DataFlux, ETI Extract, SAS Warehouse Administrator
Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000, Sybase, DB2, Informix, Redbrick, Teradata; Datamining Tools like SAS Miner, Intelligent Miner, Darwin; and end to end tools such as SAP Business Warehouse suite and Oracle Data Warehousing product suite.